After the success of the Note 3 last year and the recent S2 tagged Welfie master, one of Africa’s largest mobile phone company Infinix never seems to surprise us as they continue to drop super amazing devices.
The latest rumour flying around suggestion that the Note 3 won’t be the last of it series as the company is set and ready to drop a Note 4.
What we are expecting
- The phone should maintain the same big screen as it predecessor a 6.0″ Full HD display.
- A huge battery which shouldn’t be more less than 5000mah.
- The device will be coming out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat on Infinix operating system HIOS 2.0
- 1.5ghz MediaTek MT6754 chip set with at least 2gb ram/3gb ram.
- Storage would be 16gb/32gb rom variance with expendable up to 256gb.
- 4G LTE,3G,2G WiFi,WiFi direct
- Fingerprint sensor (front)
- 16MP rear and a 8MP front camera
- Sensors Accelerometer, Gyroscope, light, proximity.
Note: The Note 4 is not out yet but we will surely provide you with the accurate specs as things unfold.